- Main character of the project: Large water feature
- Challenges of the project: Significant showpiece and intricate design in a complicated urban site. Had to source specific size and types of stones from Mexico for the pond.
- How we made it work: Supply chain and logistics expertise were critical. Focus on cooperation with other trades. WH Canon Landscape Company ensured each landmark date was met for an on-schedule grand opening.
- Main characteristic of the project: A project designed by a famous artist that was to be the centerpiece of Grand Rapids downtown revitalization.
- Challenges of the project: To understand the vision of the artist, Maya Lin, and to execute to achieve the aesthetic effect she desired.
- How we made it work: Invested time and energy with Maya Lin to understand exactly what she wanted to achieve. WH Canon Landscape Company made the brilliant design come true. The flawless installation has made the Ecliptic a one-of-a-kind city park.