Since the company was started in 1993, WH Canon has always attracted the best managers in the industry. The company has been successful in recruiting and retaining managers because the culture of the company allows managers to perform their work in a family oriented and friendly environment.
Our management staff was hand selected by the founder of WH Canon, William Harrold Canon. Over 18 years, as a result of Bill Canon’s leadership, WH Canon Company grew into the region’s premier landscape contractor.
- William H. Canon – Founder
The management of WH Canon is committed to following Bill’s vision of creating outstanding outdoor environments through a dedication to customer service. Because of this corporate culture, WH Canon has some of the best retention in the business, with an average tenure of over 10 years.
- Michael Canon – General Manager
- Bill Bierl ��� Maintenance Superintendent
- Andrea Dawson – Sales Director (contact Andrea)
- Kimberley Ennett – Lead Estimator (contact Kim)
- Kelly Harpst – Contract Administration (contact Kelly)
- James Jones – Design/Build Superintendent (contact Jim)
- Amy Lambert – Accountant Assistant (contact Amy)
- James Maraldo – Controller (contact Jim)
- Brian McDonald – Maintenance Manager (contact Brian)
- John Ropek – Purchaser (contact John)
- Steve Udell – Construction Manager (contact Steve)