We are a full service landscape construction and maintenance firm operating in Michigan, throughout the Midwest and the South for over two decades. We have the capability to successfully manage landscape construction or maintenance projects of any size, scope or technical complexity. Our reputation has been built upon our ability to execute high quality, technically challenging and large-scale commercial and high-end residential landscape construction projects on time and on budget.
Our highly qualified team of landscape architects, arborists, certified applicators, estimators, project managers and foremen excel at project execution that maintains and enhances the value of your property. We have the capability to timely source the best materials and plants from carefully chosen vendors in the United States and Canada with which we have long-term relationships.
At WH Canon Company we believe that we must continue to learn and grow as individuals and as an industry. These are just a few of the organizations with whom we work:
- Michigan Green Industry Association (MGIA)
- Michigan Nursery and Landscape Association (MNLA)
- Professional Landcare Network (PLANET)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Downtown Detroit Partnership
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- American Society of Landscape Architects, Michigan Chapter (MASLA)